Bring Your Book to Life
Live on Zoom
81% of Americans (200 million people) feel they have a book in them and should write it.” Most never do.
It doesn’t have to be that way. This CAN BE the year you become a published author.
This course is currently not scheduled.
If you’re a consultant, coach, entrepreneur or public speaker make this the year you become an author.
There is a proven method for writing how-to and informational books. It’s one everyone can follow. Bring Your Book to Life weekend course live on Zoom shows you how.
Even if you:
- Don’t like to write.
- Don’t think you write well.
- Are frustrated by the thought of writing.
- Are afraid you’ll sound like an idiot.
- Can’t imagine coming up with topics.
- Are afraid that writing a book will take forever.
- Think that your book will never be good enough to publish.
Why do I need to write a book?
A book gives you credibility, increases your authority and status, and helps build your marketing list and your brand.
A book provides an opportunity to express your ideas and share your creativity and insight with your audience.
With the option of selling your book or giving it away, a book increases your visibility and could easily launch your side career as a speaker.
If you want to:
- Be known as the expert in your field
- Take your business to the next level
- Enjoy the acclaim, recognition and respect that comes from being an author
You need a book!
During this course, you will develop a comprehensive roadmap that will become a book only you can write. By the way, this roadmap can also be used to develop articles, blog posts, courses, talks and more.
If you made it through high school, if you know how to speak in complete sentences, if you are an expert in your field, you have all the skills you need to bring your book to life.
You Can Do This!
Need to be convinced? Watch the video below.
Want more information? KEEP READING…
Want to talk about your book?
Ready to Go?
If you’re a consultant, coach, entrepreneur, or public speaker make this the year you become an author.
Enjoy the acclaim, recognition and respect that comes from being a published author
Here’s the good news:
- There is a proven process for writing how-to, informational, and motivational books.
- Anyone can follow the process. Yes, even people who think they don’t have time or who don’t like to write-even you!
- Everything you need to know is broken down into small, manageable pieces.
- You’ll have help every step of the way.
- It doesn’t take as long as you think.
During the weekend you will:
- Decide on the type of book you’re going to write. We’ll look at several examples and figure out what works best for your topic.
- Determine your level of expertise. What is your depth of knowledge? What’s the quickest way to increase it? There are shortcuts for conducting research and enhancing your knowledge base.
- Outline the content. This is not your grammar school outline. It will be the roadmap for your final product.
- Schedule time to write. There are many strategies that work, and you’ll discover those that are ideal for you.
- Learn techniques to maximize the time you spend writing. You’ll never stare at a blank screen or suffer from writer’s block.
- Know when you’re done. There’s a time to put down the brush. You’ll know exactly when to stop writing.
- Discover effective methods for proofreading, editing, and getting good feedback. There is an art to fine tuning and no, you don’t have to do it all yourself.
- Create a plan for getting reviews. You know your book is fabulous, but reviews and testimonials are essential.
- Know what else you need to do once your book is finished. There are hundreds of ways to market your book. The trick is finding ones that work for you.
Identify key topics that will WOW your audience and expand those topics with the knowledge you share every day (whether you realize it or not).
Create a document that contains everything that will go into your book.
Start writing compelling and memorable content.
Know exactly how long it will take you to develop your content and when to do the work.
Discover how easy it is to meet your dream of becoming a published author.
To simplify the content creation and writing process, you’ll receive a workbook and templates.
By the end of the weekend:
- You will have a complete road map for your how-to or informational book.
- You will complete one or more chapters.
- You will know a quick and easy process that can be duplicated for other books.
- You’ll be absolved of the guilt you’ve been feeling because you are finally writing your book!
Here’s what recent participants have to say…
Jan provides great, accessible strategies for writers to get busy and get writing. Her workshop is a safe environment that is stimulating and motivational. I was able to develop a detailed outline and complete a chapter in my book in 2 days. If you have always wanted to write a book, start with Jan. ~Christy Yates
Jan’s Just Write It Workshop was exactly what I needed to get from the idea of writing a book to actually writing a book. Her systematic approach took the overwhelming idea of writing a novel to a realistic road map and I am now well on my way to completing my manuscript – something I had been thinking about for several years but had not gotten past an introduction. She is a great resource – from helping you focus on an idea to publishing and marketing your finished work. I know now I can just write it. ~ Hollie Grimaldi-Flores
Jan’s workshop on writing was extremely valuable to me as a person trying to write a memoir. She really knows how to support writers on their projects. All of us who attended were surprised by how far we got on our books in such a short amount of time with her guidance. I highly recommend her as a writing coach! ~Misha Montoya
Class size is limited. This means there is plenty of time for questions, answers and one-on-one coaching.
All participants will receive a downloadable workbook to help with the writing process.
Of course, you won’t be able to write an entire book in a weekend, but you will know exactly what to include, and you will have a plan for finishing your book in record time.
The Your Book: Just Write It! Agenda
Friday evening: 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Get acquainted.
- Picture the book you intend to write.
- Craft your bio.
- Identify your target audience.
- Come up with a title and subtitle.
- Write the front and back cover copy.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Create chapter headings.
- Identify sub-headings.
- Create an outline and roadmap for your book.
- Apply “the secret sauce.”
- Start writing your first draft.
- Get feedback on your writing.
Sunday : 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Continue writing.
- Learn tips for improving your writing.
- Discover strategies for tapping into the subconscious to make writing easy, fast and fun
- Review what your next steps will be.
For one month following the completion of the course:
- You will receive motivational texts and emails. No guilt, just gentle reminders to help you meet your writing goals.
- You can attend four weekly follow-up Zoom call (every Monday at 4:00 p.m.) to ask questions and get feedback at no additional charge.
- You can also join me every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday to Drop in and Write-It’s FREE!
One-on-one coaching is also available-but you probably won’t need it!
Wouldn’t it be great to tell people you’re the author of “Your Book”
instead of being like 81% of the population that wants to write a book (but never does)?
What’s it going to cost?
Early Bird Special $399!
Regular price $599.
If you’re serious about writing (and finishing) your book
register before August 15, 2022 and save $200!
Make this the year you Just Write It!
Want to talk about your book?
If after Friday evening, you are not satisfied with the Bring Your Book to Life course, you will receive a 100% refund.
Ready to Go?
Copyright © 2022 · Jan Fishler