81% of Americans (200 million people) feel they have a book in them and should write it. Most never do.
It doesn't have to be that way.
If you’re a consultant, coach, entrepreneur or public speaker make this the year you become an author.
Start reaping the benefits:
- Be known as the expert in your field.
- Take your business to the next level.
- Enjoy the acclaim, recognition and respect that comes from being an author.
Stop talking about it. Write that book.
The next Just Write It! online class is
October 23-25, 2020 on Zoom
Consultants, entrepreneurs, and speakers hire me to bring their book to life because most:
- Don't know how to begin.
- Think writing a book takes too much time.
- Don't believe they can do it.
So, I help them quickly, easily, and painlessly Just Write It! and GET. IT. DONE.
Class size is limited, leaving plenty of time for questions, answers and 1-on-1 coaching.
Even if you:
- Don’t like to write
- Don’t think you write well
- Are frustrated by the thought of writing
- Are afraid you’ll sound like an idiot
- Can’t imagine coming up with topics
- Are afraid that writing a book will take forever
- Think that your book will never be good enough to publish
You Can Do This!
What's more, you can do it from the convenience of your home—or anywhere you choose. No travel required. No restaurant food. No baby or pet-sitter.
By the end of the weekend, you will:
- Have a complete roadmap for your how-to or informational book.
- Write one or more chapters.
- Know a quick and easy process that can be duplicated for other books.
- Feel great because you’ve finally started writing that book!
All it takes is 20 hours and an Internet connection and you're on your way.
The next class is
October 23-October 25, 2020
There is a proven process for writing how-to, informational, inspirational, and motivation books and it’s one everyone can follow. I know because I’ve been using the process for more than 20 years. It works for me and I know it will work for you.
Here’s what recent participants have to say…
Jan provides great, accessible strategies for writers to get busy and get writing. Her workshop is a safe environment that is stimulating and motivational. I was able to develop a detailed outline and complete a chapter in my book in 2 days. If you have always wanted to write a book, start with Jan. ~Christy Yates
Jan's Just Write It Workshop was exactly what I needed to get from the idea of writing a book to actually writing a book. Her systematic approach took the overwhelming idea of writing a novel to a realistic road map and I am now well on my way to completing my manuscript - something I had been thinking about for several years but had not gotten past an introduction. She is a great resource - from helping you focus on an idea to publishing and marketing your finished work. I know now I can just write it.
Jan’s workshop on writing was extremely valuable to me as a person trying to write a memoir. She really knows how to support writers on their projects. All of us who attended were surprised by how far we got on our books in such a short amount of time with her guidance. I highly recommend her as a writing coach!
The "Your Book: Just Write It! Weekend Agenda
(Pacific Time Zone)
Friday: 3:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Get acquainted
- Get clear about the book you'll be writing
Sat.: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Learn the process
- Develop a roadmap for your book
Sun.: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Write, Share & Discuss
- Develop a plan for completing your manuscript
All participants will receive a downloadable workbook to help with the writing process.
And for 1 month after the completion of the workshop, we'll have a weekly Zoom call (every Monday at 4:00 p.m.) to answer questions and keep you motivated.
You'll also receive:
- Motivational texts and/or emails. No guilt, just gentle reminders and inspirational quotes to help you meet your writing goals.
- An invitation to join the Facebook group: A forum where all Just Write It! graduates can meet, brainstorm, post questions, and share knowledge.
Wouldn’t it be great to tell people you’re the author of
Instead of being like 81% of the population that wants
to write a book (but never does)?