The Kindness and Gratitude Summit
Thank you for listening to my talk
Download Your Free Gift:
BOOK A CALL
My Signature Talks
Making the Most of the Rest of Your Life. Based on the book, Don’t Stop Now, this talk shares the 10 realizations I came to during the process of writing that can help all women (and a few men) make the most of what’s left of this “one wild and precious life.” (Quote by Mary Oliver). The talk can be customized depending on the group and can be anywhere from 20-60 minutes. Live or on Zoom with slides.
Let Your Subconscious do the Work. During this talk I share tool I use to tap into my subconscious to write everything. The content helps anyone—write faster and better. The talk can be customized depending on the group and can be anywhere from 20-60 minutes. Live or on Zoom with slides.
- Making the Most of The Rest of Your Life
- Let Your Subconscious do the Work
- My Unbelievable Adoption Story
- Navigating Transitions
- Association of University Women (AAUW)-Several Branches across the U.S.
- Soroptimist International Day for Women breakaway sessions for annual event
- Kiwanis International
- Vietnow National Magazine Annual Convention – Keynote Speaker
Some Kind Words
By sharing her life story from the depth of her experiences, Jan lights up a path for her listeners to find ways to make the most of the rest of our lives. She is a great storyteller, and it makes it appealing to listen to her. Thank you, Jan.
Kamala Anandam Ed. D.
President, AAUW Weston
Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed the program today. The speaker was terrific, and the subject was excellent.
Member, AAUW Weston
Jan Fishler’s Bio
For 20+ years, I was a writer/producer of informational and motivational videos. During that time, I wrote 100+ corporate scripts and produced a few dozen videos. Currently, I’m a motivational speaker, author and writing coach.
My career highlights include:
- Producing The Path to PublicationDVD series, available from Films for the Humanities and Sciences. Filmed at the Community of Writers Conference at Squaw Valley, the series contains advice from such well-known authors as Amy Tan, Anne Lamott, Janet Fitch, and Mark Childress.
- Self-publishing Searching for Jane, Finding Myself(An Adoption Memoir).
- Writing articles on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder for Vietnow National Magazine, and articles on alternative health for The Union
- Hosting the “Tell Me Something Good” radio show on KNCO.
For the past few years, I’ve been teaching writing workshops and speaking to women’s groups. Most of my classes and talks are via Zoom, but I also love speaking live and in person.
I have a B.S. in English Literature/Creative Writing from Ohio University and an M.S. in Educational Technology/Instructional Design from California State University, San Francisco. I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada.