Author & Happiness Coach
The publication of Don’t Stop Now: Making the Most of the Rest of Your Life added speaking and coaching to my offerings. In addition to encouraging women of a certain age to be all they can be, the book is a simple recipe for happiness. Now, as a certified Happiness Coach, I can show women how to go from stressed and cranky to healthy and happy in record time. Book a call to see how I can help.
Over the years I’ve worn a lot of hats, but all of them involved creativity, communication and doing what I love. I’m most proud of being an author, and right now, I’m most excited about coaching women who want to be healthier and happier.
My career highlights include:
- Teaching memoir and non-fiction writing workshops online and in person.
- Hosting women’s retreats in the U.S.
- The publication of Don’t Stop Now: Making the Most of the Rest of Your Life, Searching for Jane, Finding Myself (An Adoption Memoir).
- Writing articles on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder for Vietnow National Magazine, and articles on alternative health for The Union newspaper.
- Hosting the Tell Me Something Good radio show on KNCO radio.
- Producing The Path to Publication DVD series featuring well-known authors Amy Tan, Anne Lamott, and Janet Fitch among others.
- Writing and producing informational and motivational videos, including 100+ corporate scripts.
I have a B.S. in English Literature/Creative Writing from Ohio University and an M.S. in Educational Technology/Instructional Design from California State University, San Francisco. I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada
Copyright © 2023 · Jan Fishler